How to manage Account Level SSL certificates?
5centsCDN has released a new Account level SSL Certificates Management feature which will be a user-friendly feature in managing your SSL certificates.
The main advantage of this feature is that you do not have to worry about uploading SSL certificates for each and every CDN resources instead, you can choose a certificate which needs to be uploaded only once and forget.
Once this process is done with, you will get an option to use this installed SSL with your CDN zones.
To implement this follow the below procedure :
- Log into your 5centsCDN Console
- On your Dashboard > Manage CDN, click on the SSL which is located under Account.
- Click on the Green Plus Button which is located at top of the extreme right corner of the screen.
- In the redirected page provide your Certificate, Private key and CA Bundle in the corresponding requested options and click on Create button.Once our Team has verified the uploaded contents, the SSL will be activated and you will be notified over the ticket.
- Once the SSL is activated you may choose this certificate under custom SSL option by clicking on Choose an Uploaded certificate for your zones.