How to Push a stream to 5centsCDN?
If you are planning to encode your streams, you can use Push feature.
To obtain your encoder credentials and CDN playback link, please follow the below steps:
- Log into your 5centsCDN Console
- On your Client Area, click on the "Manage CDN" button.
- Click on the Livestreams > Push button.
- Click on the Green Plus Button which is located at top of the extreme right corner of the screen.
- In the re-directed page click on the drop down menu called Info
- Provide the Publish Name and then the Stream Name after the /. If the name given is not already used will be accepted.
- Select the Origin Server from the available server list by clicking the Choose button. Make sure to select the appropriate server which is geographically located near to your encoder.
- Scroll down the page and click on the Create button.
Success!Stream Created message will be displayed upon successful creation.
The above steps are illustrated below.
- On successful creation, the Push stream details will be available under Live Streams > Push
- Click on VIEW corresponding to the required Stream Name
- Under Basic option :Info will display your Publish Name/Stream Name and the corresponding origin server. Preview will give you a sneak-peek to your stream. Encoder Credentials will display your FMS URL and Stream. NamePlayback URLs / Embed Code will display your Playback URLs with Embed codes of Grind and JW Player.
In order to set up encoder, you can obtain the FMS URL from Live Streams > Push > Encoder Credentials
Please note, the Encoder credentials can be also used with Software Encoders like WireCast and other Hardware Encoders.