How to set up CName for Live streams or DVR?
If you want to setup Cname for your playback URL instead of livestream.5centscdn.com you can enable it directly from our console. To do this you should set a CNAME or ANAME for your custom domain to livestream.5centscdn.com.
Once you have done this please follow the below procedure.
- Login to CDN Dashboard and click on Manage CDN.
- In the re-directed page, click on the drop-down menu Live Streams which is located to the extreme left.
- Click on the Global settings and click on CNAME/SSL
- Click on Livestreams/DVR for which you want to setup the Cname.
- Provide your CNAME in the requested field.
- Click on Save button and you are ready to go.