Geo Block on Zones
If your Content have to be restricted on a particular Geo location or to be made available to watch only on a specific region, you can now decide the region of presence for your live content using Geo Block. Here you can also specify a particular IP range on which the streams can be allowed to be played or to be blocked.
In order to access Geo Block feature :
- Go to Dashboard > Manage CDN > Zones > Push/Pull Zones
- Click on the View button available right next to your desired Zone Name
- In the re-directed page Select Geo Block.
- If you want to block a particular country, toggle the slider to Allow and add that particular country from the drop down list.
- If you only want to play your content in a single country toggle the slider to Block and add that particular country from the drop down list.
- If you want to exclude a particular IP from these restrictions, add those in Allowed IPs.
- Click on Save